Review: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser

15 July 2012


Okay so first review and you must be thinking, Cetaphil!? You've GOT to be joking! But no beauties, I am not joking. Regardless of the fact that Cetaphil has boring packaging and isn't that exciting to look at I just think it is so underrated. So my story of trying Cetaphil for the first time was like everyone else, breaking out and it's time for a new cleanser so I decided to pick it up. When I first used it I was so disappointed as it didn't lather up and I felt it didn't clean my face as much as I wanted it too. I kept using it for two weeks because I was not going to let my money go to waste and what I realized is my face has cleared up IMMENSELY, to the point where I don't have any new breakouts anymore. Now, my skin is so sensitive that every cleanser decides to rip it to shreds but this cleanser is so gentle and it's free from any harmful chemicals. It removes light makeup so if you're wearing thick foundation you'll need to cleanse it extremely thoroughly to wash it all off. But if you're suffering from acne or breakouts and nothing seems to be working for you, I highly recommend the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, they even make one for oily skin.

Packaging: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Product: 10/10

What do you think of Cetaphil? Leave it in the comments below!
Overall thoughts: LOVE Cetaphil. This has become my holy grail cleanser and it just shows to never judge a cleanser by its packaging. What makes it pretty is all the harmful chemicals. So if you can pick it up, I definitely recommend it to everyone!


Leave a Comment

  1. I can whole heartedly agree and alsosay that Cetaphil has saved my face! However my skin isn't responding to the cleanser anymore (been using it for 2 years) so I've switched but it really is a great product for sensitive skin/breakout prone people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I had to switch to Sebamed which works wonderfully!

      Delete
  2. It's a bit of a boring product, but it's a darn good one. You even eventually come to appreciate the packaging - it's not pretending to be anything it's not.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.