Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful

30 November 2012

Hello lovelies! I'm back with a new post for you all. Now if you've been living under a rock for the past couple of months (don't worry, I totally understand) then I'll tell you that Bobbi Brown has released a brand spanking new book called Pretty Powerful. The book includes inspiring stories and beautiful looks for you to recreate at home! Now I wouldn't call this post a review as I haven't read the whole book yet but so far I can say that I am quite liking it. If you're a beginner in the makeup world and you would like to know some tips and tricks then this book would be great for you, but otherwise the content is pretty basic.

This book is filled with photos of beautiful women from all different cultures and backgrounds and their story of how they became "pretty powerful". I haven't owned Bobbi's previous books so I have nothing to compare this book to but I really love the concept of diversity and empowering women. I will have a detailed review up as soon as I finish reading!

Do you have any beauty books that you would recommend?

This book was sent to me from beautyheaven. This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own.





Leave a Comment

  1. Really like the look of this book. Do you know how much it is to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I'm pretty sure it's around $49.99 but maybe if you look online you can find cheaper prices :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.