Where have I been?

28 November 2012

Okay okay I know I've been bad and haven't been updating this blog as much as I hoped but I have a reason I promise! So before you want to punish me hear me out. For the last couple of months I've been  in the middle of the HSC which if you don't live in Australia or NSW the HSC is a University entrance exam which you take at the end of your final year in high school. I'm sorry that I was gone for so long but now I'm on my holidays so I have plenty of time to update my blog and let you all know what's happening in the beauty world (no excuses!).

A few upcoming posts that you should look forward too:
-  A look at Bobbi Brown's "Pretty Powerful" book!
- Clarisonic Mia 2 first impressions
- A lot of product reviews!

Until next time!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.