Everyday Makeup

20 December 2013



I don't wear makeup every day, but when I do, it usually consists of the products pictured above. I like to keep my everyday makeup, quick, easy and simple. Most of the time, I'm running late for University or I'm just not bothered to go for the whole full face of makeup routine.


I start off with applying a lip balm. I'm currently using the Nivea Repair & Protection, which I LOVE. It helps moisturise my lips while I'm doing the rest of my makeup. I then move on to foundation. This usually changes, depending on the type of coverage I need, but when I need maximum coverage I use the Estee Lauder Double Wear and apply this with my much loved, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This foundation is great for oily skinned beauties who need something that lasts all day. Moving on, I apply my Maybelline Fit Me concealer, I apply this under my eyes and on my eyelids with my Real Techniques Contour Brush to correct any discolouration and darkness. Afterwards I tightline my upper lashline with my Shiseido Creme Eyeliner in black, and proceed to curl my lashes with my Ardell Heated Lash Curler (must have, seriously!). After curling, I apply a coat of my Bourjois Fantastic Volume Mascara and powder my face using Revlon Photoready Powder. After powdering down, I grab my Real Techniques Blush Brush (can you tell I love Real Techniques?) and apply my Illamasqua blush in the colour Thrust, along the apple of my cheeks, up to my cheekbones. I finish off with my Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, and spritz my Viva La Juicy and then I'm out the door!

In total this takes me 15 minutes max!

What is your everyday makeup routine? Do you like to keep it casual or glam?

Leave a Comment

  1. When I first started using cream liner, I was in love with my shiseido cream pot!!!! I quickly moved onto their shimmer cream shadows. Lovely range of everyday products ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first cream liner and I haven't looked back!

      Delete
  2. Written on my birthday! I absolutely love Juicy Couture fragrances! I got some for my birthday a while ago, but my mom stole it because she loved it too :D GREAT POST :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I get what you mean! I don't blame her for stealing it, not only is the scent great, the bottle is so cute!

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.