Mini Room Tour!

27 December 2013

I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday! I don't know about you, but my room is where I spend 95% of my time. It's my personal cave so I like to keep it looking as pretty as possible. When trying to decide what I wanted to blog about, I had an idea to do a room decor/mini room tour post. Hopefully you can get some ideas for your room as well! Warning: this post is photo heavy!











As you can probably tell, my favourite colour is pink, and even though people think my room was inspired by Victoria's Secret, it's a complete coincidence that my walls ended up looking like their trademark gift bags. I added fairy lights to my bed head and my pillows are from Kmart! ($5 each? Bargain!). I love to burn candles in my room so it can smell amazing, my favourite candle to burn at the moment is the apple and rhubarb candle from Kmart as well, for only $3, this smells amazing!

Usually before I go to bed, I like to watch a movie or my favourite TV show (hello, White Collar anyone?) and drink green tea, as this helps me sleep better at night and detoxifies my body from all the nasties that have accumulated throughout the day. Now, you're probably wondering why I have the number 16 on my bedside when I'm 18, I received this as a birthday present for my 16th (obviously) from my lovely friends, so for memories, I keep it there to read from time to time.

How do you like to decorate your room? Let me know in the comments below!




Leave a Comment

  1. Your room is gorgeous, like out of a movie :) I have a purple feature wall but thats the only good thing really...my room is a mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I cleaned my room before this, but you should see what it looks like on normal days!

      Delete
  2. is very cute :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so pretty!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is so beautiful and feminine! Mine is so boring hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Mine used to be completely beige until I painted it, but I'm sure yours is lovely regardless!

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.