Hairhouse Warehouse The Savvy Collection!

22 January 2014



Don't freak out, but everything you see above? I paid $30 for! Bargain right!? Hairhouse Warehouse comes out with these Savvy boxes from time to time and they're always jam packed with amazing products for such a great price! Considering I wanted to try the Goldwell Rich Repair shampoo & conditioner, which separately cost $20.95 each, this was a total God send! So when I found out that they have this deal going on, I called up my local HHWH, asked them to put this on hold for me and I ran out the door without even eating breakfast (which I do not recommend), so if you would like to know what is inside then keep on reading!





If you read my post on my current wishlist, which I posted yesterday (you can read it here), then you would know that I've been wanting to try the Goldwell Rich Repair shampoo & conditioner, not only does this box come with the two products that I've been lusting after, they also provide the 60 second treatment and a Goldwell Spray Wax! Goldwell makes great hair products, so saying I'm excited to try these products would be an understatement. If bought separately these 4 products would cost you a whopping $85.80!

Next up is a travel hairdryer from Gem. This nifty product folds up so you are able to store it in your luggage easily so it won't take up too much room, plus it's very light. As far as power and performance, I haven't tried it yet so I can't exactly say how well it works, but for $30 I'm not exactly complaining. I imagine this would come in handy for when I need to travel somewhere and I'm not able to take every single styling tool I own with me. If you would like an in depth review on this hair dryer then let me know and I will get right on it.


You can never have enough wide tooth combs! I use wide tooth combs when I'm in the shower and when I need to untangle my wet hair. They're great because they're gentle on your hair and it doesn't cause as much breakage as it would if you used a hair brush. This one can be hung in the shower as it has a hook at the end of it, and it's also a very nice size. My other wide tooth comb is fairly large so it isn't ideal to take anywhere, but this one is great if you travel or want to keep a comb in your purse for touch ups throughout the day.


Last but not least, a $20 voucher for a salon service at Hairhouse Warehouse. I don't dye my hair so I gave this to my Mum who plans to use it as she regularly colours her hair. This voucher can only be used if the salon service is up to $100 or more, so perfect if you want a new hair colour for the colder seasons coming up.
Source: Hairhouse Warehouse Facebook

So, what do you think? All together this box has a value of $140 (say what!?), If you want to get your hands on this fabulous deal then run, don't walk! These are selling out very fast as there were only two left at my HHWH, and while I was paying for this, another lady picked this up as well. Also, this is the Hair Repair collection, they have 4 different boxes to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find one to suit you! 

What are your favourite hair products? Leave them in the comments below!


Leave a Comment

  1. Looks great! I don't really need anything at the moment as much as I would love to race out and get one just because they're so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well they always have great deals going on, so maybe when you need to stock up on hair products you'll find a bargain!

      Delete
  2. I got the complete care one a few months ago, and love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great considering how much money is saved!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! But its not letting me follow :(

    -Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! That's odd? I'll check it out and hopefully you'll be able to follow soon!

      Delete
  4. Hi Basmah, I've nominated you for the Liebster award :)

    http://lipsticksandcoffee.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/my-first-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fatima! Love your post btw!

      Delete
  5. Great briefy over the items! I've always seen this on offer each year at Hairhouse Warehouse, but i've never picked it up!

    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to see it around it as well but I never gave it much thought, until I realised what great value it was haha!

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.