Favourite Blog Reads!

8 April 2014



If you follow me on Twitter then you may remember me asking everyone to send me their blog links so I can check them out. Partially because I wanted some new content to dig my nose into, and the other, because I wanted to include them on my blog roll, which shall be coming veeeerrryyyy soon. But before I make my blog roll live on my blog, I thought it would be fitting to let you know what blogs I've been loving, and what blogs I classify as my favourite (how many times have I said blog?).


Here they are, in no particular order, because I don't discriminate.

Kayture: I don't follow too many fashion blogs, but this is one I honestly can't spend a day without reading. Kayture is a blog run by a beautiful girl, Kristina Bazan and her amazing photographer boyfriend James Chardon. Not only is her style impeccable and sophisticated, but reading about her travels and her amazing life kind of makes me go green with envy (okay, more like definitely makes me go green with envy). While I probably can't afford anything she ever wears, I love to gain inspiration from her looks and try and find more budget-friendly alternatives. There are very few people who's style is up my alley, but Kristina hits all the right notes with her amazing fashion sense.

More Than Adored: You can't have a favourite blog reads without mentioning the lovely Sarah over at More Than Adored. If you aren't following her blog then where have you been? Sarah is one of the first Aussie beauty bloggers I actually started reading and for a good reason too. I've never seen anyone so dedicated to their blog (she posts every single day!). Her posts are informative, her photos are beautiful, and not to mention her layout is adorable as well. If you want to know what's happening in the the beauty world down under, then make sure you check her out. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Hello-October: She's British, she has amazing hair, and her blog is a really interesting read (did I mention that she looks like Lily Collins?). Suzie is one of those girls that you aspire to be when you're a little girl. She rarely has a hair out of place, her makeup and style is simplistic yet chic, and her blog is a great mix of everything. Whether it be beauty, lifestyle, fashion, she caters to everyone. But be warned, her blog is quite an addiction, so once you start reading, you may never stop.

MELANIFACE: Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but you really reaaaally need to read this blog (as with every other blog I mention). While Melanie just started blogging a couple of months ago, by the quality of her posts and photos, it seems as if she's been doing this for years. After coming back from England recently, she has all these beautiful photos of her trip and when she's not half way across the world, she's blogging about makeup, beauty and basically everything a girl wants to read about. She's also one of the loveliest bloggers I have had the pleasure of making friends with, and she's the owner of a gorgeous dog, and you know that I'm a huge sucker for animals.

All Her Pretty Little Things: I have Sarah's blog bookmarked on my browser, in case you needed an indication on how much I love her and her blog. If you're looking for major nail envy and inspiration then you should run on over to her blog right now. You will be greeted with beautiful nail art designs, face of the days, and so many other beauty blog posts. Another great thing is, you can trust her opinion about a product, as she's precise and straight to point about whether or not she likes something.

Sweetaholic Beauty: There really isn't much to say when it comes to Jasmine's blog, besides the fact that it is awesome. I find that's the perfect way to describe it. Jasmine is just as sweet as her blog name, and 99% of the time, you read her blog and think "why isn't my blog like that?". If you're a new blogger, then she is one to draw inspiration from. I always like to read her blog to know what's what in the beauty world, and to catch up with all the latest products out in stores. Oh, and the other 1% where I'm not admiring her work, I'm admiring her awesome fringe that she rocks oh-so-perfectly.

ICOVETTHEE: Another British babe. Alix is actually one of the inspirations behind Lacee & Lattes. If ever I'm stuck in a creative mind block, then one visit to her blog just brings all these ideas into your head. From her photos, to her posts, Alix is a blogger I look up to. She recently started writing more lifestyle posts, and for a good reason, because her life seems so interesting when you read about it. Her hair and makeup is always flawless, and she definitely knows what she's talking about. Plus, she responds on Twitter, which just makes her all the more lovely, since she takes the time to respond to her readers.

Kats Colourings: I had to include Kat from Kats Colourings, I mean, how could I not? Kat is one of the nicest people I have ever met on the internet. She's lovable, creative, and so much fun. She's famously known for doing amazing eyeshadow looks with a vast array of colours, and you can say she definitely lets her imagination run wild in the best way possible. If you want to know how to pair blue eyeshadow with purple eyeshadow, then head to her blog right now. You can thank me later.

So here are my favourite blog reads! It was so hard to narrow them down as I have so many more I wanted to include, but if you would like a full list, then keep your eyes peeled for my blog roll. I hope you found some new and exciting blogs to read, and make sure you check out and support all these amazing bloggers listed!

Who are your favourite bloggers?


Leave a Comment

  1. Basmah honey I dropped by to see which bloggers blow your skirt up, and was totally gobsmacked to see my little bit of nonsense in your list! Thank you SO much beautiful lady - I'm just so honoured to appear on your favourites page, and in such esteemed company too. I love seeing what MY favourite bloggers read, so I'm off to check out your choices, and am anxiously awaiting your full blog roll ♥ Big hugs and kisses sweetie (((xxx)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine Kat! I love your blog, and I just had to include it in my favourites list, how could I not? No one can beat your EOTD's! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the tag lovely! I'm totally flattered! Love your other picks too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basmah! Thats so nice of you to include me in your list! I REALLY appreciate it. I read all of those blogs too, though I've never heard of Kayture so I will have to check her out. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have NOT included you, your blog is amazing! The pleasure is all mine :)

      Delete
  4. He Basmah! Great blog list. Definitely going to check them out! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! x Tara
    http://tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. kayture is one of my fav blogs ever. kristina always looks faboulus! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my Basmah you are so sweet!!! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jasmine, your blog definitely deserves a place on this list! x

      Delete
  7. I have so many and yours is one of my new favourites. If you like you can take a look at mine. shoppegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki! I would love to, thank you for leaving your link x

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.