March Favourites!

1 April 2014




Happy first day of April! I seriously cannot be the only one that thinks this year is flying by, but while it may be going at a fast pace, it means that I get to write one of my most enjoyable posts, and that's my March Favourites! I discovered a bunch of great products this month, some new, and some that I had lying around but never got around to trying. Let's get started!


March was the month I decided to change up my skin care routine. I was using the same skin care products for a while, and in the end they just stopped working for me, which meant that I started getting angry break outs, clogged pores and everything else that could possibly happen to your skin. In the process of trying to figure out why my skin was behaving the way it was, I realised that the products I was using just weren't suiting my skin. So I changed up my cleanser and moisturiser and added a little something extra to my routine.

Natural Instinct Daily Moisturiser // My last post was actually focused on this product, so if you would like an in depth review, you can read it here. Not only do I love this moisturiser, but my skin loves it too. It's packed with great ingredients, such as rose hip, chamomile, lavender etc. and I can visibly see the difference it has made to my skin. At $10, it's a bargain, but doesn't compromise quality! 

Kosmea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost* // I get a lot of questions asking me how to fade acne scarring, and this is the answer right here. Seriously. I've written an in depth review so I won't bore you too much. I like to use this after I cleanse and before I moisturise, and it's made a huge difference to my skin. It's slowly fading away the imperfections I had on my skin , and I've found that my skin doesn't get as oily as it did before I started using this.

L'Oreal Revitalift Milky Foam Cleanser // I discovered this product last year during the winter time, and for some reason I didn't repurchase, but now? I don't want to go back (I'm saying that now, next thing you know I"ll have a different cleanser next month). This has a milky texture hence the name "milky foam" and it really helps hydrate the skin while still being gentle. It works great with my Clarisonic, and leaves the skin feeling extra soft and smooth. If you struggle to find a cleanser for when your skin is acting up, I HIGHLY recommend this one. 

I didn't have too many makeup discoveries this month, but I do love the two that I have found. One of them I actually had lying around in my makeup stash and only just started using. Not to mention, both these products are really affordable, and won't cost you an arm and leg! 

Sleek V2 Eyeshadow Palette // Another product that I've done a full review on. I found that this month, I've been using this palette to death and it has been my go-to eyeshadow palette for everyday. I'm someone who usually wears shimmery eyeshadows, but lately I've been enjoying mattes more. With the weather change and all, I've been going for matte skin and matte lips, so it's only fitting to go with matte eyes as well. These are pigmented, easy to blend, and have a wide range of shades which makes this palette versatile.

Maybelline Clear Great Lash Mascara // Right, so I've had this product for a while now, but have never gotten around to using (I forgot I had it, happens to the best of us), and I don't use this for my eyelashes, but for my eyebrows. I have thick eyebrows, and while it may sound amazing to have thick, dark eyebrows, it's also annoying and hard to tame. I like to brush this on my brows to keep the hairs in place, and to stop them from going in all different directions throughout the day. Oh, and it's cheap! 

So those are all my favourites for the month of March. Hope you all have a great April!

What are you favourites for the month of March?

* PR Sample - opinions are honest and always my own, as stated in my disclosure policy.

Leave a Comment

  1. The Youth Boost is literally my favourite oil blend ever! It's amazing :D so glad you're enjoying it as well.

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It also absorbs really well, so it doesn't sit on top of the skin which is a huge bonus! x

      Delete
  2. great picks! i haven't tried any of the products you mentioned, but I'm keen to try kosmea!


    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, hopefully you'll love it as much as I do!

      Delete
  3. The sleek palette is gorgeous. I'd love to own that!
    The Maybelline clear mascara looks so interesting too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are amazing! It's always nice when affordable products work really well! x

      Delete
  4. I love the sleek palettes! Such good quality eyeshadows and at such a good price! Lovely post :)

    Rachel | AMomentInTime.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Australian stores need to stock them ASAP!

      Delete
  5. Ohhh there are some things I need to add to my shopping list ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm sure you will love these products as much as I do! x

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.