Road Trip Diary

29 September 2014









This Tortoise is 150 years old! Please give me your anti-ageing secrets.









On Saturday I decided to welcome Spring by going on a mini road trip with a couple of my close friends. We got in the car, blasted some music, did some crazy dancing, and drove to The Entrance and The Australian Reptile Park. The Reptile Park is one of my favourite places to go to because I love looking at different creatures, and cute Kangaroos and other Aussie wild life! We spent at least half a day there as it's quite a large park, and then we drove to the Long Jetty to watch the sun go down. I decided that it would be the perfect opportunity to take some photos, because it looked so beautiful, and while I was enjoying the moment, I knew I had to take some snaps to relive the moment afterwards. Oh, and if you're wondering why there are no photos of me included, it's because by the end of the day, I was looking completely worn out and crazy. It was a really long day, and while we didn't drive too far, it was still a tiring day nonetheless.

I've decided that I'll do these sort of blog posts from time to time, showing you all insights of my daily life, so let me know if you're interested or if you find these posts completely boring! I do have a busy weekend ahead, so I may take some extra snaps for you all. If you have young kids, or if you're like me and love animals, then I definitely think you should check out The Australian Reptile Park (not sponsored), it's such a fun place, and they have snake and crocodile shows which is always exciting!

Let me know your favourite destinations to travel to, because I'm always on the hunt for cool places to discover!


Leave a Comment

  1. Cool photos! I love weekends like this. I havn't been to a reptile park in a really long time though & I don't remember the last time I watched a sunset either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh if you get the chance you should definitely head to the long jetty and watch the sunset! It's so beautiful, plus makes for really nice photos!

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.