Hello 2015

31 December 2014

I was looking back at my "Hello 2014" blog post, and something that really struck me was how much I have changed since then. Exactly a year ago, I was writing about bidding farewell to 2013, and now another year has passed. This year has been the best year in my 19 years of existence. You know why? Because I told myself that I will grasp every opportunity and live to the fullest. I won't shy away from events, and things that scare me like I did before. Because of that, life has rewarded me through 2014.

2014 was the year I met my extended family after 8 years, it was the year I traveled to 3 different countries, the year I was nominated for the Kidspot Voices of 2014 Awards, it was the year this blog grew to something I would have never imagined. It was also the year I transferred universities, the year where I met some amazing people, including all of you (we may have never met, but I consider all of you to be family). Let's just say, 2014, you were pretty freaking awesome.

I don't want to make this sound too corny, but I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for going through this journey with me. For being patient when I don't exactly blog on time. This blog is like my own child, and to see it grow and evolve in the way it has really makes me appreciate all the opportunities that have been presented to me. From 1000 views last year, to over a 100,000 views. From 10 followers last year, to now nearly a 100! You all are amazing.
I don't have any resolutions for 2015, except probably getting my red P's (I know, so embarrassing), but I'm going to continue the mind set that I had in 2014. Grasp every opportunity, and work hard because life will reward you.

I'm spending this NYE by having a party at my place surrounded by all of those who have made this year so special. I hope you all have a happy and safe New Years Eve, and I shall see you in 2015 with even more blog posts, and some awesome content.

Thank you for reading, and let's end this year with a bang!


Leave a Comment

  1. What an amazing year! I hope your 2015 is just as amazing! Good luck with your red P's! I failed the first time -_- ha
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tegan! Knowing my driving skills, I'll probably fail the first time too haha x

      Delete
  2. I hope 2015 is as good to you as this year :) also i was wondering which program you use to edit pictures / graphics, such as the one above ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren, likewise! I use good ol' Photoshop :)

      Delete
  3. Happy new year Basmah! Hope you had a great NYE and good luck with getting your P's. I remember, I was super nervous getting mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerri! Happy new year to you too, and I hope you have a great 2015! I'm so nervous, I'm scared I'll crash my car during the test haha x

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.