January Overview

31 January 2015

January, the first month of the year. I thought it was fitting to start a monthly overview of all the blog posts I had written for the month, and as it's the 31st of January (seriously, where does the time go!?) I wanted to revisit my previous blog posts. Just in case you missed any blog posts on Lacee & Lattes, you can now click the link of the post below, have a little read, and maybe let me know how you liked it.



Affordable My-Lips-But-Better Lipstick // You know how us beauty mavens are always on the hunt for the perfect everyday lipstick? Well search no further because I may have found it. Oh, and have I mentioned that it only costs $4.75? Bargain!

A Peek Inside My Summer Makeup Bag // Summer is well and truly upon us, and while I'm not a fan of the hot weather, I do love light and dewy makeup. Have a look at what makeup I use on an everyday basis for the warmer months, and grab some inspiration for your own makeup look.

Rosehip Oils: Which Ones Work? // Facial oils are all the rage these days. They improve the look and feel of your skin, stop premature ageing, and come with a whole list of benefits. But which ones actually work and which ones should you steer clear of? I crack the case and give you the lowdown on the best Rosehip oil, and....the worst.

L'Occitane Mini Hand Creams // Three mini hand creams all packaged in an adorable tin, from my favourite hand cream brand? I could not be more excited. If your hands need some TLC then make sure you give this blog post a read. It could be the answer to your dry hands.

Z By Zegna // Not one to do many fragrance posts—as I'm terrible at describing scents, but I knew that I couldn't skip this one. This is a blog post for all of my male readers (if I have any), or for the ladies looking for something special for the man in their life. One sniff of this cologne and there is no going back.

Top Workout Videos // January, the start of a new year. To help you stick to your new years resolution, I've compiled a list of my favourite workout videos on YouTube, so now you can work those muscles in the comfort of your own home. No excuses (even though I have plenty).

A Foundation Tip You Need To Know // Hands down my most favourite post for the month, simply because it's a tip I swear by. Find out how to make your foundation last longer and look better, and it doesn't require anything that you probably don't own already.

A Great $3 Eye Primer & A Crap $60 Mascara // Price doesn't always equate to quality, and this post proves it! If you're looking for a product to keep your eye makeup looking flawless throughout the day, and want to avoid spending $60 on a terrible mascara, then check this out.

The Best Eyelash Glue // The latest, and part of the greatest. Ever have your false lashes fall off after a long night? Well this $10 eyelash glue will make sure that your eyelashes stay on aaaaaaall night. Not to mention, it's a falsh eyelash noobs dream come true.


Leave a Comment

  1. Your photography becomes more elegant and exquisite with each and every post! ^ v ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog! Your photography is gorgeous
    I Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award :)
    There are more details on my latest blog post if you want to check it out x
    Lana
    Lana-sultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.