L'Occitane Mini Hand Creams

11 January 2015



I'm a huge fan of L'Occitane. They make the best hand creams and foot creams, and trust me, I've tried a lot. You see, I suffer from eczema, and when my hands are dry then it's a nightmare as it makes my eczema even worse, so I always have to have hand cream on handy. Recently I paid a visit to my nearest L'Occitane store to stock up on my favourite shea butter hand cream, and when I went to pay for my item, they offered me this cute tin of mini hand creams for $5. Would you have said no? Probably not, which is why I bought it. It's an investment really, I mean, if I didn't spend it on this, then I would have spent my hard earned $5 on food instead.






The square festive tin came with three mini sized hand creams that include 10 ml of product each, and the three you receive are the Cherry Blossom hand cream, Shea Butter hand cream, and an Almond Milk hand cream. I thought this was a great idea if you want to try out their hand creams but aren't ready to make the investment yet, or if you want a small size to throw in your handbag or keep at your desk at work. Now remember when I said that my favourite hand cream was the Shea Butter hand cream? Well now the tables have turned, because after trying out these minis, I've decided that my heart sways towards the Almond Milk hand cream. Not only does it moisturise my hands, but it smells AMAZING. I also think it would make a great hand cream for the man in your life, because the scent isn't feminine, and is more unisex.


For reference, the above photo shows how small these are compared to the size of my hand, but don't be fooled, because you only need a pea size amount of these hand creams and it will most likely last forever. I'm not sure if these hand creams are still available in store, but you can try your luck or call L'Occitane and ask if they still have a few available. One thing I do know, is that I'll be stocking up on the full size Almond Milk hand cream after I finish off my mini sample size.

By the way, not sure if anyone noticed, but I hit 100 Bloglovin followers! I know it may not seem like much, but knowing that 100 of you read my blog makes me enjoy blogging even more! So thank you for the billionth time, it seems like 2015 is off to a great start!

Have you tried anything from L'Occitane?


Leave a Comment

  1. Congrats on hitting 100 followers! I just did too, how exciting haha!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tegan! And congrats to you too! x

      Delete
  2. I have a couple minis of these as well and I find them perfect for the handbag! They're such a pleasure to use. Congrats on 100! :)

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're the perfect size and look so cute! Thank you! x

      Delete
  3. I love their hand creams but the need it product for me is their Divine cream, as I have very dry skin.
    Congratulations on 100 followers. That's an important milestone.
    Look forward to 2015 with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never tried that one before, but I may have to look into it! Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  4. How adorable! I've got a few of their creams and love them, so this would be a great set to pick up to place around the house when you find you need them most (for me it would be beside anywhere I'd wash my hands regularly or beside my bed!)
    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Hand cream on my bedside table is so important since it reminds me to actually put it on haha, these are great for that purpose! x

      Delete

I love to know what you think! Leave your blog links below for me to check out, but please don't comment follow for follow. It isn't very nice.